2022 Kia K5 Interior
The Kia K5 sedan proves that luxury does not have to cost a fortune. Just take a look at the Kia K5 interior. It is packed to the brim with comfort and convenience features that are sure to take your daily drives in Corona to new heights. Ready to see what the K5 has to offer? Explore its features, tech, and interior dimensions below before taking it for a spin in Riverside.
Standout Features of the Kia K5 Interior
The Kia lineup is known for state-of-the-art features for a budget-friendly price. This is why you will see so many Kia vehicles on the roads of Fontana and San Bernardino. Below, you will find just a sampling of the features found throughout the Kia K5 interior.
- 8.0-inch Touchscreen
- Steering-Wheel-Mounted Audio, Hands-Free Phone and Cruise Control Buttons
- Remote Keyless Entry with Alarm
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- 6-Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Day/Night Rearview Mirror
- USB Multimedia and Charging Port (Front-row)
Kia K5 Interior Technology
With the Kia K5, you do not have to spend a fortune to enjoy advanced technology that keeps you safe, connected, and entertained behind the wheel.
- Kia UVO: This subscription-based infotainment system features remote start capabilities, Find My Car tracking, roadside assistance, remote climate control, and more! More features can be accessed with an app on your smartphone.
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: Pair your compatible smartphone with your vehicle to enjoy your favorite apps safely.
- Standard Touchscreen Display: Your K5 will come standard with an 8-inch Touchscreen Display with a Rear View Monitor.
- Sound System Options: A 6-speaker sound system comes standard. However, you have the ability to upgrade to a 12-speaker Bose audio system.
Kia K5 Interior Dimensions
Last, but not least, will the Kia K5 have enough space to meet your needs? The Kia K5 interior is actually quite spacious, so you never have to worry about feeling cramped and uncomfortable. You also don’t have to worry about leaving your belongings behind.
- Head Room: Front/Rear without Panoramic Sunroof – 40.2/37.8 inches
- Shoulder Room: Front/Rear – 58.0/56.1 inches
- Hip Room: Front/Rear – 56.6/56.6 inches
- Leg Room: Front/Rear – 46.1/35.2 inches
- Total Interior Volume – 121.3 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume – 105.3 cubic feet
- Cargo volume – 16.0 cubic feet
See the Kia K5 Interior for Yourself at Riverside Kia
The Kia K5 interior deserves to be seen in person. Visit Riverside Kia today to check out this stellar sedan for yourself and take a test drive. Contact us today to get started. In the meantime, learn more about the lineup and see how the K5 stacks up to tough rivals like the Honda Accord.
More from Riverside Kia
The Kia Soul is the ideal vehicle for Corona drivers who want something unique and that stands out on the roads of Riverside. The 2023 Kia Soul colors once again include Kia Soul two-tone color options, so drivers have a plethora of hues to choose from. Ready to see the Kia Soul colors for yourself?…
The Kia Telluride has been a crowd favorite in Corona ever since its introduction three years ago, and it’s easy to see why! This three-row SUV combines a spacious interior cabin with powerful performance specs and advanced technology inside and out. The newest iteration of the Kia Telluride for the 2023 model year promises to…
The Kia Forte is back for the 2023 model year, bringing more style and power than ever to the streets of Corona! From a turbocharged 1.6L engine to advanced driver assistance features to the best-in-class Kia warranty, there are plenty of reasons to love this sporty new sedan. One of the best things about the…